|| ||New web database applications builder for Linux|
|| ||Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:51:34 -0700 (PDT)|
New web database applications builder for Linux
Awaresoft has released Aware IM - a software for business professionals
and developers who want to create web database applications without
programming. Works with MySQL, Derby and other databases.
- Creates web applications operated through any Internet browser with an
intuitive HTML-based interface.
- Automatically manages database tables based on higher level object
- Automatically manages relationships including one-to-one, one-to-many
and many-to-many relationships.
- Automatically manages database transactions.
- Automatically creates SQL statements (with joins and unions if
necessary) based on higher level queries for objects and relationships.
- Automatically generates web interface that includes menus, banners, data
forms, navigation and management of related data.
- Application logic is controlled by business rules. Rules are triggered
by data changes and evaluated by the Rete algorithm-based rule engine.
- Generates personalized documents from templates ("document merge").
- Produces complex reports with nested data grouping, sub-reports,
aggregations and conditional elements.
- Automatically sends e-mails that may include auto-generated personalized
documents and reports as attachments.
- Automatically processes incoming e-mails taking actions based on the
- Automatically generates web services for use by other systems.
- Automatically discovers web services provided by other systems.
- Provides API for adding custom extensions as Java plug-ins. These
include data processing functionality, custom communication channels,
report extensions, new types of document templates, and others.
For more information see http://www.awareim.com
to post comments)