|| ||Marty Ridgeway <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] August LTP now available|
|| ||Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:57:11 -0500|
- Applied fix from Greg Edwards for 64bit execution.
- self_exec magic required to run child functions on uClinux
- Applied patch from Mike Frysinger:trying to do a build on uClibc will
abort in lib/tlibio.c because we dont
provide aio.h find attached a patch which updates the check to include
- remove call to create.sh script that checks for obscure c++ rpms
- remove all references to and creation of non-std /usr/local/bin/perl5
- fix ballista.cpp to not core dump with std c++ lib
- fix to add librt to MakefileTarget for running aio_suspend test:missing
clock_gettime on linux
- remove printf.h and stdio.h from testcases/commands/ade/ld/rd1.c.
- Change to fix the addition of 2 minutes without going over 60 for the
- patch to fix up the install target in disktest to match the install
targets of everything else
- patch to fix writetest Makefile to not always rebuild the writetest
regardless of whether you ran `make` or `make install` or whatever
- newer toolchains complain about redefining 'log' since it's a math
provided by the libc find attached a simple patch to rename the 'log'
testcases/kernel/ipc/ipc_stress/message_queue_test_04.c to 'logit'
- when running make in silent mode (make -s) the verbose mode of AR 'gets
way' attached patch drops the -v and adds -c so that ar wont display the
creating blah.a' message either
- the current mallocstress.c emits a warning about newsize being used
uninitialized because gcc doesnt detect the abort(0) path
find attached a simple patch to prevent the warning from being issued
- Running nptl01 can fail if the test lasts longer than 300 seconds, patch
to lower interations to 100000.
- Fixed clone04 to return correct failure code.
Linux Test Project
Linux Technology Center
Internet E-Mail : email@example.com
IBM, 11501 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758
Phone (512) 838-1356 - T/L 678-1356 - Bldg. 908/1C005
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/