|| ||Stephen Hemminger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] iproute2-ss050607|
|| ||Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:43:24 -0700|
Small update to iproute2, I have been waiting to get a CVS conversion
completed and working on other things so changes are small.
* Fix 'ip link' map to handle case where device gets autoloaded
by using if_nametoindex as fallback
* Device indices are unsigned not int.
* [ip] show timestamp when using '-t' option.
* [ip] remove duplicated code for expired message of xfrm.
* [ip] add "deleteall" command for xfrm;
"flush" uses kernel's flush interface and
"deleteall" uses legacy iproute2's flush feature like
This is the first export from the CVS repo, so let me know if there
are any quirks.
If you have something you want to see in the next release and it isn't
there please resend.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-net" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html