|| ||"Rui Nuno Capela" <rncbc-AT-rncbc.org>|
|| ||[linux-audio-announce] ANNOUNCE: QSynth 0.2.3 released!|
|| ||Tue, 24 May 2005 11:16:16 +0100 (WEST)|
After a long time laying in the backyard, QSynth 0.2.3 is being released
to the world :)
Qsynth is a Qt GUI front-end application to the excellent fluidsynth
You can check it out, right away from:
The fine print goes like there's no really big new features on this. After
all its only a minor dot-realease. As you may find from reading the
changelog, there's a:
- New option for system tray icon and menu, which is known to be effective
on KDE enabled desktops; support for freedesktop.org's system tray
protocol specification has been included so this maybe also effective on
- Setup options for alternate MIDI and Audio devices were introduced.
- Output level meters get smoother and slightly layout optimized.
- Set to ignore the SIGPIPE ("Broken pipe") signal, where available, as
the default handler is usually fatal when a JACK client is zombified
- Messages window limit is now enforced only when the line count exceeds
in one third the user configured line count maximum; if Qt 3.2.0+ is in
use, the QTextView widget is otherwise set to the optimized Qt::LogText
- Updated Mac OS X build instructions (README-OSX, by Ebrahim Mayat).
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
linux-audio-announce mailing list
to post comments)