|| ||Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco-AT-gnome.org>|
|| ||Evince 0.3.1|
|| ||Sat, 21 May 2005 20:46:16 +0200|
* What is it ?
Evince is a document viewer for multiple document formats like pdf, postscript,
and many others. The goal of evince is to replace the multiple document viewers
that exist on the GNOME Desktop, like ggv, gpdf, and xpdf with a
single simple application.
* What's changed ?
* Toolbar editor
* Middle button scrolling
* Support for printing page ranges
* Support for printing chapters (from the index)
* Move best fit items in the toolbar control at the top
* In the sidebar make drop down menu as large as the button
* Several keybindings improvements
* Faster scrolling
* Only render the visible thumbnails (less memory usage)
* Get rid of confusing Normal size menu
* Better mime detection
* Several minor fixes
* Fix printing on LPD printers
* Where can I get it ?
Evince requires poppler, the freedesktop fork of xpdf.
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)