|| ||Mark Kretschmann <markey-AT-web.de>|
|| ||[kde-announce] amaroK 1.2.4 'Revenge of the roK' Released!|
|| ||Sun, 22 May 2005 10:00:46 +0200|
The amaroK team announces version 1.2.4 of the amaroK audio player
War! The Republic is crumbling
under attacks by ruthless
commercial media players.
There are heroes on both sides.
Evil is everywhere.
In a stunning move, the
fiendish amaroK hackers
have assembled version 1.2.4
in a desperate attempt to save
the princess and return her to
The roK Kingdom.
ChangeLog relative to amaroK 1.2.3:
* Queue selected tracks shortcut, Ctrl+D. (BR 83675)
* The first engine entry in the config dialog was always blank.
* If you filtered by more than one word in Collection Browser, adding
expandable items (eg: artists or albums) wouldn't work. (BR 100150)
* Updating the collection without any changes being made to it kept
the Update button disabled forever.
* Application freezes when switching shoutcast streams. (BR 103890)
* MusicBrainz lookup was not escaping quote characters. (BR 103740)
* Fixed crash when clicking the "clear" button in CoverManager's filter
* Update lyrics page on new radio stream metadata. (BR 99725)
* xine-engine was reporting bogus tracklengths for ogg vorbis. (BR 102547)
The amaroK team
amaroK is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses
a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make
the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and
super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.
"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
- Linux Format Magazine
IRC: irc.freenode.net #amarok
kde-announce mailing list
to post comments)