|| ||Andrew Morton <akpm-AT-osdl.org>|
|| ||Linus Torvalds <torvalds-AT-osdl.org>|
|| ||Tue, 12 Apr 2005 03:23:22 -0700|
As the commits list probably isn't working at present I'll cc linux-kernel
on this lot. Fairly cruel, sorry, but I don't like the idea of people not
knowing what's hitting the main tree.
This is the first live test of Linus's git-importing ability. I'm about
to disappear for 1.5 weeks - hope we'll still have a kernel left when I
- As we're still a fair way from 2.6.12 and things are still backing up,
it's a relatively large update.
- Various arch updates
- Big x86_64 update, as discussed
- decent-sized ppc32, ppc64 updates
- big infiniband update
- very nearly the last batch of u32->pm_message_t conversions. Some
other bits of this will be sitting out in subsystem trees - this is just
the stuff which doesn't overlap.
- the important fixes from the md, nfs4 queues
- other random fixes and things we probably want to have in 2.6.12.
- I'd draw especial Linus attention to:
"fix crash in entry.S restore_all" and
"pci enumeration on ixp2000: overflow in kernel/resource.c"
to post comments)