|| ||announce-AT-osafoundation.org, dev-AT-osafoundation.org|
|| ||[Announce] OSAF Announces the Release of Chandler 0.5ntitled|
|| ||Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:19:07 -0800|
We pleased to announce Chandler 0.5. This release of Chandler focuses on building out
some of the core calendaring functionality for supporting basic individual and
In 0.5, you should be able to:
* Create, edit and delete calendar events.
* Navigate around the calendar in the near and distant future through the calendar
summary and mini-calendar views.
* Review past and upcoming events in daily and weekly granularity.
* Collaborate on a shared individual calendar, allowing multiple authors to read, create and edit
events on the shared calendar.
* Experimentally import/export iCalendar files.
In addition, the 0.5 Release provides:
* Initial support for extending chandler: early adopters can experiment with building form
* Improvements in performance and reliability.
* Email attachment infrastructure.
* New improved sharing architecture.
* Incremental visual improvements.
You can download the release for Linux, MacOS, and Windows, at:
For more information, see the Chandler 0.5 Read Me document
This announcement was sent using Chandler - Build identifier: 'CHANDLER_0_5'
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Open Source Applications Foundation "Announce" mailing list
to post comments)