|| ||Nate Nielsen <nielsen-AT-memberwebs.com>|
|| ||ANNOUNCEMENT: Seahorse 0.7.6|
|| ||Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:34:42 +0000 (GMT)|
* About Seahorse:
Seahorse is a GNOME application for managing PGP keys. It also
integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for encryption,
decryption and other operations. Seahorse is based on GPG and GPGME.
* Changes between 0.7.5 and 0.7.6:
* Compatible with GPG 1.4
* Initial LDAP key server searching and importing support.
* Show descriptive icons (eg: secret, public keys) in the main
Key Manager window. [Adam Schreiber]
* Monitor keyring and refresh key list automatically across
processes, such as gedit plugin, recipient selection etc...
* Decryption 'Open With' in nautilus for PGP encrypted and
signed files. [Adam Schreiber]
* Added Backup Keyrings functionality. [Adam Schreiber]
* Prompt for signer when no default key is selected.
* Display UIDs properly in the seahorse-agent status window.
* Allow selection of a signing key in the Recipients dialog.
* More usable HIG friendly Key Properties dialog [Jim Pharis]
* Fix problems with 0 length files being created on error.
* Gnome HIG compliancy fixes
* Allow deletion of UIDs from the Key Manager window.
* Show all UIDs in the Recipient selection dialog.
* Prompt before overwriting files.
* More efficient operations on large files.
* Enable gedit plugin by default.
* Many smaller bug fixes.
* Iassen Pramatarov (bg)
* Miloslav Trmac (cs)
* Adam Weinberger (en_CA)
* David Lodge (en_GB)
* Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es)
* Takeshi AIHANA (jp)
* Kjartan Maraas (nb)
* Vincent van Adrighem (nl)
* Duarte Loreto (pt)
* To Adam Shreiber for a lot of bug triaging, features, and fixes.
* To Jim Pharis for the new website and usability work.
[MD5 sum: 32b6ecf7a0bb17432641063c02b1f9c4]
Seahorse 0.7.6 requires GPGME 1.0 or later and GPG 1.2.x or 1.4.x:
* The website and other online resources haven't been updated to
reflect the new release. This will occur shortly.
* Bug reports are appreciated should be filed in the GNOME Bugzilla.
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)