|| ||Elijah Newren <newren-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||Metacity 2.8.8 released|
|| ||Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:52:49 -0700|
* What is it ?
Metacity is a simple window manager that integrates nicely with
* What's changed ?
This is a stable release for Gnome 2.8.2.
Thanks Rob Adams, Anders Carlsson, Elijah Newren, and Soeren Sandmann
for fixes in this release.
* Correct the requested number of keycodes (Rob) [#155247]
* Make the "showing desktop" mode be per-workspace instead of
per-screen. (Elijah) [#142198]
* Don't try to use an ARGB visual at all if the depth isn't
32-bit. This caused major slowdowns with Composite
* Fix the modifier key breakage introduced by an Xorg
change. (Soeren) [#151554]
* Fix the alt-tab order--if the most recently used window is not
focused, start alt tabbing with that window instead of the one
after it (Elijah) [#156251]
* Use only numbers from the Fibonacci sequence for micro version
numbers at Havoc's request (thus the reason this is 2.8.8 instead
of 2.8.7; 2.8.4 and 2.8.6 were mistakes that didn't comply with
* da(Martin Willemoes Hansen), fr(Christophe Merlet, Baptiste Mille-Mathias)
* Where can I get it ?
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)