|| ||Horst Knorr <hk_classes-AT-knoda.org>|
|| ||lwn-AT-lwn.net, kde-announce-AT-kde.org|
|| ||knoda 0.7.2-test3 released|
|| ||Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:20:06 +0100|
I have released a new test version of knoda.
Knoda is a database-frontend for Mysql, Postgresql, SQLite and ODBC. Besides
tables and queries knoda comprises forms and reports, which are scriptable via
The main new features:
* SQLite2 and SQLite3 drivers support indices, and
* database files in other locations than the ~/.hk_classes
directory can be opened now.
* The Postgres and the ODBC driver allow the preselection
of a database.
* Boolean fields are tri-state now (TRUE,FALSE,NULL), and
* Comboboxes can be set to an non-editable state.
* A new command line option --strongruntime shows knoda
without the object selection window.
Also many bugs are fixed.
Please send bugreports, feature requests or comments as usual to
email@example.com or to the mailing list
You can find the software at
to post comments)