|| ||Elijah Newren <newren-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||Metacity 2.9.0 released|
|| ||Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:46:41 -0700|
* What is it ?
Metacity is a simple window manager that integrates nicely with
* What's changed ?
This is an unstable release heading towards Gnome 2.10.
Thanks to Rob Adams, Anders Carlsson, Elijah Newren, Soeren Sandmann,
and Vincent Untz for fixes and features in this release.
- Add a keybinding to launch a terminal (Vincent) [#154232]
- Correct the requested number of keycodes (Rob) [#155247]
- Add tracker bugs to rationales.txt file
- Make the "showing desktop" mode be per-workspace instead of
per-screen. (Elijah) [#142198]
- Don't try to use an ARGB visual at all if the depth isn't
32-bit. This caused major slowdowns with Composite
- Fix the modifier key breakage introduced by an Xorg
change. (Soeren) [#151554]
- Update _NET_WM_STATE_HIDDEN so the pager on the panel will know
whether to display windows as visible or hidden (Elijah) [#105665]
- Fix the alt-tab order--if the most recently used window is not
focused, start alt tabbing with that window instead of the one
after it (Elijah) [#156251]
- Don't lower newly mapped windows when they're denied focus if they
are transients of the focused window. Instead, defocus the
currently focused window (Elijah) [#151996]
- Re-enable focus stealing prevention (Elijah)
es(Francisco Javier F. Serrador), sq(Laurent Dhima), sr(Danilo Å egan),
cs(Miloslav Trmac), en_CA(Adam Weinberger), en_GB(David Lodge)
* Where can I get it ?
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)