|| ||device-mapper development <email@example.com>|
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] multipath-tools-0.3.5|
|| ||Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:06:31 +0200|
|| ||"firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>,
here goes multipath-tools-0.3.5
As expected, 0.3.4 was still cutting at the edges, so this is a bugfix oriented
release. Thanks for the feedback so far.
Note the changes to udev config files : they need updating
Note the unproven 2.6.10-rc1+ new dependency for SG_IO ioctl on bdevs.
Full ChangeLog for the release :
* [multipathd] fix broken test for path going up or shaky
that kept executing multipath when it shouldn't
* change multipath.dev to exit early when udev' DEVNAME is
a devmap (/dev/dm-*). This avoids a recursion case when
the kernel devmapper keeps removing a map after multipath
* change multipath.rules to follow the new -D synthax
* [multipath] "-D major minor" synthax changed to
"-D major:minor" to match the sysfs attribute value.
This change removes a few translations in multipath and
* [multipath] fix segfault in test if conf->dev is a devmap
(the one forwarded by MikeAnd)
* SG_IO ioctl seem to work in lk 2.6.10+, so remove all sg
device knowledge and advertise (here) the new dependency.
* [multipath] remove unused do_tur()
* [multipath] fix sort_pg_by_summed_prio(), and don't add up
failed path priority
As usual, doc and download at :
christophe varoqui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-scsi" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html