|| ||"Rui Nuno Capela" <rncbc-AT-rncbc.org>|
|| ||[linux-audio-announce] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.2.12 released!|
|| ||Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:04:26 +0100 (WEST)|
While lurking on CVS, here comes another step to this
jack-audio-connection-kit Qt/GUI frontend:
QjackCtl has been released: 0.2.12 is now public!
Taken from the changelog:
- Fixed some old and slow memory-leak due to redundand and repetitive call
to jack_port_by_name() (discovered and solved, thanks to Jesse Chappell);
some other free() and configure fixes were also applied.
- Shiny display effect toggling has immediate feedback on setup dialog.
- Added new usx2y driver support (EXPERIMENTAL).
- New scaled connections/patchbay icons were added; meanwhile, all inline
XPM icons were removed and brainlessly converted to PNG format.
- New setup options as for the connections/patchbay view apprearence:
larger icon sizes and font selection are now possible, to better ease
manipulation on a touchscreen (feature requested for Lionstracs'
- Connection line width follows icon size in discrete proportion.
- "Other" setup options moved to a new dialog tab, "Misc"; new extreme
item values, 32 and 16 frames, added to the drop-down list of the
Frames/Buffer setting (as suggested by Mark Knetch).
As usual, grab it from:
Cheers, and enjoy,
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
linux-audio-announce mailing list
to post comments)