|| ||Kristian =?iso-8859-1?q?S=F8rensen?= <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] Umbrella 0.5 released - 5th. milestone completed|
|| ||Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:18:20 +0200|
2 months earlier than expected we are now pleased to announce the release of
Umbrella 0.5, which implements the 5th milestone of the Umbrella Roadmap
The new changes include:
* Now it is possible to import restrictions from signed binaries, as described
the 5th milestone in the Umbrella Roadmap.
* Several memory allocation bugs have been corrected, and Umbrella is as
stable as ever because of this ;-)
* The code has been optimized in several places. Thanks to Emmanuel Fleury for
the "function of the day"-patches!
The new features of signing files are described in the articles
* Signing files for Umbrella
* Reading signed files in Umbrella
The very best regards, from
The Umbrella Team.
- The Umbrella Project
E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: +45 29723816
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/