|| ||<James.Smart@Emulex.Com>, <email@example.com>|
|| ||[Announce] Emulex lpfcdriver v8.0.11 available|
|| ||Wed, 8 Sep 2004 19:34:57 -0400|
FYI - the 8.0.11 lpfc driver has been posted to SourceForge.
Per your last comments:
- The clock/timer handling should be finally resolved.
- Much rework on the parameters has been done. Should be far more in line with your expectations.
- Removed the manipulation of the mid-layer's i/o timer. Cleared out heartbeat i/o timer logic.
- Removed all vestiges of persistent bindings. FC transport patch for consistent bindings coming w/ next driver drop.
- Corrected decode of scsi lun value for Level 1 VSA support.
- Sync with midlayer block/unblock patch
- Add calls to scan functions on new device detection, remove_device on device loss.
- Add interfaces to support managability. Will be building upon James B's last patches on creating scsi_target, and putting transport attributes on the scsi_target. Will also be adding Emulex-specific sysfs functions.
- streamline I/O submission path
- sort out memory allocation issues
-- James S
The tarball is here:
The full ChangeLog is on SourceForge:
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-scsi" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html